Abandoned Codex Forum Index Abandoned Codex
The Abandoned Codex Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wishlist

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nightblade
Mud Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:40 pm    Post subject: Wishlist Reply with quote

In the interest of trying to revive the mud, the input of players would be appreciated. So here's what I'm asking:

List what you'd like to see added to AC or modified along with a short description if you feel it is required. Preferrably these would be things that could renew interest.

I'd prefer this to not turn into a long debate about flaws or quirks or whatever so don't give me a multiparagraph description on why mages are weak or simply "fix mages".

"A kender will take anything that's not nailed down, and a kender with a good claw hammer will get those things too"
Jadical

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Things to do if i log on

I don't want to be the only person logged on. There's economies of scale here. We need a questmaster or a time where people actually do shit on this game.
Ronin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:27 am    Post subject: I'm, not entirely sure anything's really wrong Reply with quote

My reason for not being around is simple.
Work sucks ass for time, and probably will for another 8 months or so (unless I quit before then... heh).
Problems tend to arise when you bid on 10 large projects expecting to get two or three.
All ten on the other hand...

I'll throw whatever support AC's way I can, but if I'm honest - I'll be reduced to a bystander logging on once a month. Sad
Shadowkaun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have probably a bit more time than most people, as I'm still in college. I think everyone pretty much wants the same thing though...

1. People to be on with them
2. Shit to do beside qp for 10 hours
3. Quest, quests and more quests!

The mud really died down it seemed when we only had one active Admin. Don't know how that can really be fixed, cause we obviously need more players to.

I'll try and help however i can though
Why is it that only the Shkur of all races have kept up the ancient War perhaps their memories are longer perhaps it is from their more warlike ways some say it is because their minds are less susceptible to Vampiric mind control
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Seph
Ghost 2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll try to log on more often, if there's things to do Smile
neq

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

enable our characters to post to facebook?

make it so doolittle can tweet on twitter?

create a histogram of when the majority of people log on and start sending out email reminders tht we havent logged on in a while
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Codex Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: